Embellish your patio with the Brighton outdoor rug featuring sophisticated patterns from traditional designs. With its grey and cream tones, this 180 x280 cm rug will bring a note of freshness and softness to your home. Resistant and easy to maintain, it will be ideal for dressing up your patio and decorating your garden furniture.
Why choose the Brighton outdoor rug?
- To enhance your relaxation area by delimiting the spaces.
- To highlight a dining area when it slips under the table.
- To extend the living space of your home to the terrace and the garden.
- To accompany you on the lawn for a picnic or a garden party.
- Because it is resistant to humidity, UV rays and frequent traffic thanks to its reinforced polypropylene weave.
- Because it is easy to clean. Just rinse it with water and let it dry in the sun. Apply a solution of mild soap and water to stubborn stains.
- Because it is made in Belgium.
- Width: 180cm
- Depth: 280cm
- Weight: 6.5 kg
Note: Declined in 4 colours, this outdoor / indoor rug is also available in 160x230cm, or 230x330cm.
There is also a round format, with a diameter of 160cm and another of 230cm.
All rugs will match perfectly with the popular DOTTY armchairs collection.
Q: Regarding maintenance and precautions, can it spend the entire summer season outdoors?
Yes, since the rug is made of polypropene, it can be left outside all year round, but it is still better to put it in in the winter. If the area in which the carpet sits is damp, it is possible that mold will form. Don't panic, you just need to run your front / back carpet with a karcher, with or without soap, or rub it with a fine brush.