To welcome the summer season as it should, you need the essential element to polish your outdoor space: the rug. Yes, but not just any! The ZULU lime rectangular outdoor rug will be a hit with your guests. With its braided covering and designed from reinforced polypropylene, it will highlight any style of garden furniture, and especially the DOTTY collection!
What makes Zulu a perfect rug choice for your outdoor?
- It emphasizes your relaxation area by delimiting spaces.
- It outlines your dining area when placed under the table.
- It extends your inside living space up to the terrace and the garden.
- It accompanies you on the grass for a picnic or a garden party.
- It is weather, UV and friction resistant thanks to its reinforced polypropylene weave.
- It is easy to clean and maintain. Simply rinse with water and dry in the sun. Apply a mild soap solution and water for stains.
- It is made in Belgium.
- Width: 230cm
- Depth: 330cm
- Weight: 9.8 kg
There is also a round format, with a diameter of 160cm and another of 230cm.
All rugs will match perfectly with the famous DOTTY armchair sets.
Regarding maintenance and precautions, can it spend the entire summer season outdoors?
Yes, since the rug is made of polypropene, it can be left outside all year round, but it is still better to put it in in the winter. If the area in which the carpet sits is damp, it is possible that mold will form. Don't panic, you just need to run your front / back carpet with a karcher, with or without soap, or rub it with a fine brush.