The Brighton Round Outdoor Rug with sophisticated patterns in traditional designs will bring a warm atmosphere to your outdoor spaces. Resistant and easy to maintain, it will be ideal for dressing up your patio and decorating your garden furniture.
Why choose the Brighton outdoor rug?
- To enhance your relaxation area by delimiting the spaces.
- To highlight a dining area when it slips under the table.
- To extend the living space of your home to the terrace and the garden.
- To accompany you on the lawn for a picnic or a garden party.
- Because it is resistant to humidity, UV rays and frequent traffic thanks to its reinforced polypropylene weave.
- Because it is easy to clean. Just rinse it with water and let it dry in the sun. Apply a solution of mild soap and water to stubborn stains.
- Because it is made in Belgium.
- Diameter: 230cm
- Weight: 6.9 kg
Note: Declined in 4 colours, this outdoor / indoor rug is also available with a diameter of 160cm.
All rugs will match perfectly with the popular DOTTY armchairs collection.
Q: Regarding maintenance and precautions, can it spend the entire summer season outdoors?
Yes, since the rug is made of polypropene, it can be left outside all year round, but it is still better to put it in in the winter. If the area in which the carpet sits is damp, it is possible that mold will form. Don't panic, you just need to run your front / back carpet with a karcher, with or without soap, or rub it with a fine brush.