6 good reasons to fall for this reclaimed teak chair
1) COMFORTABLE: Its curved and Y-curved shape provides comfortable back support. The hand-woven black rope seat will provide you with all the comfort you need.
2) ARTISANAL MANUFACTURING: made with solid natural wood of reclaimed and untreated teak. Handcrafted alone, the woven seat requires several hours of work.
3) ECO-RESPONSIBLE: Reclaimed teak is an eco-responsible choice. The principle consists of recovering and transforming teak wood from old construction frames or from reclaimed teak wood boats. This teak, which may be a hundred years old, bears witness to a time when only the finest specimens were cut, and makes it possible not to cut down trees again for the manufacture of furniture.
4) DESIGN: inspired by the famous Wishbone chairs! The appearance of this ROB chair with its seat in braided natural rope, perfectly reflects the mix between different styles, which will give it a magnificent look in a Contemporary, Scandinavian, Ethnic or Boho-chic decor.
5) FREE delivery in France from 4 ROB chairs ordered
6) HIGH DEMAND: each piece is unique, because it is handcrafted. We offer you the possibility of ordering your chairs now.
Beautiful from all angles, and with all its qualities, the ROB chair is a true collector's item.
Delivery time: depending on the existing stock.
Note: this chair is available in 4 models: with a black and natural colour scheme or completely plain.
- Width: 53 cm
- Depth: 50 cm
- Height: 75 cm
- Weight: 5 kg
- Reclaimed teak and hand-braided rope seat
Note: This product is made by hand from natural materials, there may be slight differences in colour or appearance from the photos.
- Structure: black
- Rope: black