6 good reasons to fall for this natural reclaimed teak chair
1) COMFORTABLE: the curved and enveloping shape of its backrest will hug your back, while its braided rope seat will provide you with all the necessary comfort.
2) ARTISANAL MANUFACTURING: made with solid natural wood of reclaimed and untreated teak. The seat is made of natural rope and braided by hand.
3) ECO-RESPONSIBLE: Reclaimed teak is an eco-responsible choice. The principle consists of recovering and transforming teak wood from old construction frames or from reclaimed teak wood boats. This teak, which may be a hundred years old, bears witness to a time when only the finest specimens were cut, and makes it possible not to cut down trees again for the manufacture of furniture.
4) DESIGN: inspired by the famous Wishbone chairs! The appearance of this ROB chair with its seat in braided natural rope, perfectly reflects the mix between different styles, which will give it a magnificent look in a Contemporary, Scandinavian, Ethnic or Boho-chic decor.
5) FREE delivery in France from 4 ROB chairs ordered
6) HIGH DEMAND: each piece is unique, because it is handcrafted. We offer you the possibility of ordering and therefore reserving your chairs now. Back in stock for early December 2020.
More than just furniture: all the qualities make this ROB chair a real collector's item.
Delivery time: depending on the existing stock, allow 2 weeks from the return in stock.
Note: this chair is available in 4 models: with a black and natural colour scheme or completely plain.
- Width: 53 cm
- Depth: 50 cm
- Height: 75 cm
- Weight: 5 kg
- Reclaimed teak and hand-braided rope seat
Note: This product is made by hand from natural materials, there may be slight differences in colour or appearance from the photos.
- Structure: Natural teak
- Rope: Natural