This stunning solar lantern with its zen and chic look is the piece that will accessorise and illuminate your outdoor space by day as well as by night!
The TEKURA lantern combines cutting-edge technology and contemporary design, thanks to its robust and noble materials. With its teak base and slate HPL frame, the lantern is both practical and aesthetic. It has a handle on top of its structure, making it easy to carry around. The lantern's ambient light shines through the layered striations of its structure, reminding of Venetian blinds and creating a light, airy feel.
Tekura is equipped with a 500-lumen module that provides soft light and creates a warm and friendly atmosphere in your garden. This module has two lighting modes. When the Smart mode is on, the module adapts the light intensity according to the amount of energy it has available, to provide light throughout the night, and then to be switched off automatically at the break of the day. With the Forced mode the light intensity is pre-set to 500 lumens. You can adjust it yourself by pressing the on/off button for a few seconds. This highly efficient and elegant piece requires no special maintenance.
* HPL: It is a high pressure laminate (HPL). It is mainly used as a material for covering furniture or as paneling. It is made up of several layers which are compressed (or laminated) under very high pressure. Its strengths: heat resistant. Color retention. UV resistant. High impact resistance thanks to its homogeneous and very dense core.
- Height: 37.5 cm
- Width: 24 cm
- Depth: 24 cm
- Color temperature: 3000 K warm white
- Adjustable light intensity: up to 500 lumens
- Material: Teak, HPL slate (resistant to: impact, scratch, UV, moisture)
- ON/OFF switch: intensity adjustment and choice of operating mode (automatic or forced operation)
- Bulb type: 10 high-efficiency LEDs
- IP rating: IP55
- Weight: 5.8 kg
Combine this lantern with other products from the same TEKURA collection, such as the other two lanterns, available in 2 different heights: 46 cm and 66 cm, or the solar table lamp with a height of 21cm.
Let your imagination run wild and mix and match the TEKURA lighting products to create a harmonious and stunning arrangement.
You can also opt for a more cost-effective solution by choosing the Tekura solar lanterns Trio. The three lanterns in different sizes will be a splendid addition to your patio, entrance or garden path.
Note : The light unit is removable for easy charging indoors, while the lamp structure remains outside.